Simple works fine

no strings attached;

4/28/2008

noone but me from URL @ 1:08 AM

As usual i'm going nowhere with the progress of homework.
The ohsofreakin humid weather is not helping at all either.
Why's it so damn hotttttttttt.
I feel like going to sleep now & go to kallang macs or sth and spend the whole of tomorrow and tomorrow night doing homework there.
I know its all in the mind & its a damn stupid mentality,
but i really cannot do work at home.

My parents are being pretty annoying & its getting on my nerves.
What can i do right?
Cut myself in 2 or something? You know, this is exactly why i absolutely detest special occasions.
Its just kills the special in the special occasion, making it an occasion to be remembered for the wrong-est reasons ever.
):idontwnacryonmybdaypls.
I shd just go to ecp on my own, buy myself a small cake, eat it on my own & go home past 12. Like that i won't be being biased or picking anyone over anyone, but myself.

Im not prioritising my mother or my father or my friends.
But grahh, i hate the positions they put me in.

Okay.
I suppose i shall continue start my History essay.
I still have lit to do which is due by tmr as well.
Dammit.
If i don't sleep for 2 nights, thriving on coffee i wouldn't die, right?

these lines of lighting mean we're
never alone,
never alone.

template by seven ten design